*TOAD has a full bar. All sorts of booze & mixed drinks available, too.
This list was last updated on 2/26/2020.
- Allagash White - 6.50
- Brooklyn Bel Air Sour - 6.50
- Downeast Double Blend Cider - 6.95
- Fiddlehead IPA - 6.50
- Guinness - 6.50
- Harpoon IPA - 5.95
- Jack's Abby Shipping Out of Boston - 5.95
- Night Shift Nite Lite Lager - 4.95
- Peak Organic Fresh Cut Pilsner - 6.50
- Sixpoint Sweet Action Cream Ale - 6.95
- Smuttynose Finestkind IPA - 5.95
- Zero Gravity Conehead IPA - 6.50
- Athletic Brewing Run Wild IPA- 5.95
- Miller High Life - 3.50 (4.6% abv)
- Miller Lite - 3.50 (4.2% abv)
- Narragansett Lager - 3.95 (16oz / 5.0% abv)
- Pabst Blue Ribbon - 3.50 (5.0% abv)
- Reverend Nat's Sacrilige Sour Cherry Hard Cider - 6.95 (5.0% abv)
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - 6.50 (16 oz / 5.6% abv)
- Tecate - 3.95
- Pinot Grigio, Villa Marchesi - 7.95
- Sauvignon Blanc, Starborough - 8.50
- House Chardonnay - 5.95
- Malbec, Graffigna Estate Bottled Reserve - 7.95
- Organic Red Blend (Cab, Carmenere, Syrah), Cono Sur - 7.95
- Rose, French Blue Bordeaux - 9.95
- House Cabernet - 5.95
*All burgers are 100% naturally raised premium certified Angus beef, with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and fries.
- Burger 9.95
- Homemade Veggie Burger 9.95 topped with pesto and roasted red peppers
- The TOAD Burger 10.95 melted cheddar, pickles, crispy onions, chopped lettuce & plenty of special TOAD sauce
- All Natural Chicken Tenders 9.95 breaded, crispy tenders with honey mustard
- Side of Fries 4.95
- TOAD Tots 4.95
- TOAD t-shirt 14.95
- TOAD onesie 14.95
That’s it. Burgers are available every night until it’s logistically impossible.
Everything is served in compostable containers.